Elections for Summer of 2010
At the Board's suggestion, we are running elections for 2010 on May 5th. If you want to nominate someone for a position, please do so below. You can nominate yourself.
Nominees for Positions:
- Quartermaster Nominees:
- Book Keeper Nominees:
- Chief Technological Officer (CTO) Nominees:
- Secretary Nominees:
- Instigator Nominees:
Far McKon Chris T.
- Events Coordinator Nominees:
Nominees Introduction and info
This section is for nominees to explain why they want a position, what they want to do in that position, and what they will bring to Hive as an officer.
Far McKon for Instigator
Hey, I'm Far. I've been involved in Hive since day -3, and in general I've spent a lot of time working on and for the space. I still feel there is work to do in getting Hive76 running smoothly as a organization, and I would like to stick around as Instigator for 1 or 2 more terms at most, in order to get those things figured out. As Instigator, I plan to:
- Expand Hive to have 20+ members
- File for 501(c)3 status
- Get 3 Hive76 group projects running
- Get *every member* involved in some way on a Hive project or class in the next 6 months