Difference between revisions of "Proposal Process"
(Hive76 New Project Proposal Process)
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Hive76 the :
the to the
the to the
Latest revision as of 15:00, 11 February 2010
For Voting and accepting proposals, Hive76 uses the system below:
- We vote at Wednesday Meetings on the 1st and 3rd of the month (7:00PM sharp).
- To submit something to vote on, a member has to:
- write up a proposal, and post it to the Pending Proposals section of the wiki.
- They must also post the proposal to the mailing list, with the subject line starting with PROPOSAL:.
- NOTE: the proposal might be modified during the voting meeting by those in attendance, as long as it sticks to the core idea/plan.
- Proposals are brought up in order at the meeting. Proposals may be modified in reasonable and minor ways during discussion.
- Proposals are passed by 2/3 Majority of people attending the meeting, in their final form.
- Members can select someone to vote for them by proxy at the meeting, if they can't attend themselves.
Proposals that are not on the wiki,and/or were not announced won't' be voted on. (temp note: adopted 2010.02.10 by voting at 'irc-because-of-storm' meeting) (temp note: Previous quorum was 2/3. A new quorum count wasn't part of the new process).