From Hive76 Wiki
What's Hive76 working on?
All Projects and Classes from 2011
- PAFA Installation (January - March) - building an installation piece for PAFA After Dark "Grossed Out"
- Blink and Buzz (January) - A class on basic electronics and 555 timer use for beginners.
All Projects and Classes from 2010
- Neighborhood Bike Works - Built blinky odometers with 7 groups from the NBW summer camp
- Trenton Ave Fest (Spring 2010) - We did a table to sell blinky odometers to raise $ to do a class with NBW
- PCB Printing Class (Spring 2010) -
- Linux Install Workshop (Spring 2010) -
- Teh Art of Electronics(sic) (Spring 2010) - a *5 week!* class, covering the basics of electronics
- Kids and Blinkies (Spring 2010) - We worked with a Kensington kids group to have an event of kids, lights, and fun.
- Solar Jars for Families (Spring 2010) - We worked with a Kensington kids group to make solar jars with families.
- Burning Zombie Dummy (November 2010)
- USB Typewriter
- New T-Shirt Logo - for our stuff
- Smart_Door - Door/Access Automation
- Guitar Effects Class - This is an ongoing class on how to build effects pedals for Guitars.
All Projects and Classes from 2009
- MakerBot Class (Spring 2009) -
- MakerBot_3D-PO - (Project/Equipment) Not really a project anymore, it's getting stuck here for now anyway.
- Giant Operation - (Project/Event) Make:Philly asked us to halp make a life sized game of operation
- New Space Party Winter 09 - (Event) planning for our open house.
- PipeShouter - (Project) A clone of the classic "Tube Screamer" guitar effect.
- MakerBot Heated Stage - (Project) Invented by Jordan, for a while it was sold by Makerbot Industries.
- Puzzles - by jack