From Hive76 Wiki
(Redirected from SCRUM)
- New stories are recorded in the Hive76 Product Backlog
- Anyone can add a new story to the product backlog at any time
- Each story should generally be completed within the time frame of 1 Sprint
- Completed stories are moved to the Done sheet at the monthly Retrospective meeting
- Sprints are 1 month long
- Retrospective Meetings will be held on the first Wednesday of every month to review progress, discuss what went well, and what could be improved.
Stand-up and Scrum wall
- Stand-ups are held once a week, on Wednesday at 7pm sharp
- Stand-ups are led by the Scrum Master
- Each participant will discuss what has been done since the last stand-up, what they plan to do for the next stand-up, and what issues they had.
- Detailed discussion about a given task will be tabled until after the stand-up by the Scrum Master
- Only one person has the floor at a time, indicated by the Dora bat
- New tasks should be created for each story being worked on and placed into the Not Started lane
- Tasks can only be added to or moved on the Scrum wall at the stand-up
- Specific tasks should be broken up into portions that can be accomplished in 1 week's time
- Tasks in the Not Started lane are unassigned and can be picked up by anyone to work on
- When a task is accepted, the owner should mark the task with their initials and place the task into the In Progress lane
- If a task is unable to be completed due to outside influences (vendors, people outside our group, etc.), they should be placed in the Blocked lane
- Already completed tasks can be placed immediately into the Completed lane
- If you arrive after the stand-up has started, you should enter quietly to not disturb other participants
- The current Scrum Master is Adam K.
- You can read about other standard Scrum Roles [here]